The NY HIV Planning Council Consumers Committee invites ALL PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV to share testimony on how the crisis is impacting their lives.
Questions can be submitted in advance to email@example.com
NY HIV Health & Human Services Planning Council
May Town Hall on Covid-19 and HIV
Below are some instructions to help keep the Town Hall running smoothly:
- Keep your audio on mute (on phone: *6) unless speaking.
- Type questions into the chat or raise your hand electronically (on phone: *9, on computer:
click Participants button and click on the blue hand icon)
- Open the Chat box to type questions. The moderators will make sure questions in the chat
box are relayed to the presenters.
- All questions, responses and key info shared will be published to nyhiv.org within 3 days
- Submit questions/concerns in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also submit
questions/share concerns during the Town Hall
The Town Hall will be moderated by the leadership of the Consumers Committee.
Other staff from NYC DOHMH BHIV (including the HIV Housing Program) and the NYC HRSA
HIV/AIDS Services Administration (HASA) will be present to listen to your concerns/testimony.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you on Tuesday, May 19th at 1pm!